- Plants have been sent as single items or in large group loads all over the country from Alice Springs to Hobart, Perth to Sydney and Adelaide to Cairns.
- Particular care is taken in packing and purpose built crates are made on site for larger loads suited for fork lift machines. The crates are prepared without cost to the buyer and only a minimal cost for materials if not sourced for free.
- These plants travel very well and can remain in crates for many weeks if required.
- Plants are generally shipped "dry rooted" to reduce weight with the roots cleared and prepared for planting.
- This species responds extremely well to dry root packing and will easily establish new roots without a negative impact.
- Shipment will be done by post where possible as it is cheaper, however larger plants go by courier unless the buyer makes other arrangements for pickup.
- Buyers are encouraged to come and select their own plants and take them with them if desired.
[click on image to enlarge]